CONSTRUCTION THREAD: The Custom House

gman430

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Does anyone know what exactly is going on with this development? I understand the whole "you customize it" deal, but I don't think it should look quite as unfinished as it does... Didn't they presale any units? Or is work going on and I've missed the progress? IDK.

There have been construction workers doing interior work on the top floor of the building the last few days.

At the start of the project, all but 1 unit was pre-sold. There is only one unit listed on Realtor.com, so I would assume that is still the case. There is also a banner on the front building saying 'Condo for sale', singular not plural.

Thanks for the insight! Hopefully we'll see some of the retail spaces start moving, too!

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Big article on the West End in the Gville News today. It included this tidbit:

Now, a partnership between a bank, a builder and an investor has resurrected the project. Three of the eight units are occupied, and the builder is moving his office into two of the ground-floor retail spaces. A high-end salon is expected to open in another.

Archived