Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

darkknight

The second palm!! Palm Jebal ali!!!

the main site for both the palms www.thepalm.ae is still the main one and is working very well!!

Check that out

Mean while heres a little update............

Palm Springs - Apartments with 100% ownership in Dubai

f7f93cdc.jpg

Enviably located in a prime location on Palm Jebel Ali's crescent, Palm Springs is the apex of aspirational living. Having commissioned award-winning architects, we have created an architectural tour de force. Our apartments offer two and three bedrooms, all with balconies that offer magnificent, uninterrupted sea and waterscape views.

Situated elegantly between two world-class hotels, our building, which is managed by a prestigious international hotel chain, boasts a wealth of superlative amenities. A unique and exclusive residential property on Palm Jebel Ali, Palm Springs is the zenith of desire.

For information on Palm Springs, visit the official Website - www.palmsprings.damacproperties.com

Thanx to Trances over at ssc for the info!!

Cheers

:P

The second island is insane. I knew about it but i hadn't seen any detailed pics. Once again Darkknight you are on top of things.

Some better renders. Look at all the buildings on the cresent :eek:

I don't think there'll be this many highrises there. The traffic would be unbelievable :eek:

palmjebelali9ry4rv.jpg

new27iv.jpg

Thanks for the pics Malec. Yeah I see your point, that and where is everyone going to park? Seems like you'd have to rely on public transportation or there's some parking decks hidden in there somewhere.

Yeah, hopefully they'll put the monorail system on this development the the Palm Jumeirah.

This skyline alone would rival many current US Cities. Unbelievable.

Yet another amazing project and undertaking!

That will look really cool in one of those satellite views of the lights in cities at night!

You'll see complete darkness, and then lights in the outline of two palm leaves, and then all of the lights in the downtown area.

That will look really cool in one of those satellite views of the lights in cities at night!

You'll see complete darkness, and then lights in the outline of two palm leaves, and then all of the lights in the downtown area.

I hadn't thought of that, that would look great on one of those nightime satellite shots.

Or it will be just one big blob of lights!! :D