Lost my job

codypet

Hi everyone. I've been posting here for a number of years now. I just got my master's degree in transportation engineering and I was notified by my firm that they were going to let me go since they felt they could not afford to pay me once I graduated. They let me know this on my graduation day. So I am fresh out with a master's degree and have also been in the private sector for almost 2 years full time. I had another year and a half of part time experience with the same firm. I anyone knows of any firms that are looking for a good hard working civil engineer with a masters degree and a couple of years of real world experience, please let me know. Thank you sooo much.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi everyone. I've been posting here for a number of years now. I just got my master's degree in transportation engineering and I was notified by my firm that they were going to let me go since they felt they could not afford to pay me once I graduated. They let me know this on my graduation day. So I am fresh out with a master's degree and have also been in the private sector for almost 2 years full time. I had another year and a half of part time experience with the same firm. I anyone knows of any firms that are looking for a good hard working civil engineer with a masters degree and a couple of years of real world experience, please let me know. Thank you sooo much.

Archived