Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

twoshort

Nice Restaurant In Kalamazoo

11 posts in this topic

I'm going to be in Kalamazoo this weekend and I'm looking for a good place to eat. Think Leo's or Judson's or Bistro Bella Vita. Any suggestions (aside from Websters)? Something along the lines of Green Well would be good too.

The setting is more suburban than a Green Well type of place, but the Black Swan was a favorite "nice date", "formal" restaurant destination back when I was at Western. I remember it being pretty nice, and the food was incredible. I guess I would compare it to Charley's Crab maybe (?).

I was down in K'zpo participating in the KAFI animation challenge. While there I ate at the Old Peninsular in the DT area. Food was awesome.

Had Mangia Mangia this weekend, excellent manicotti.

We ended up not leaving the hotel and eating at Zazios. It was really really good. I highly recommend it.

We ended up not leaving the hotel and eating at Zazios. It was really really good. I highly recommend it.

I would like to try it, it looked awesome. This was a marriage retreat and we were 'supposed' to go out on a nice date that night. The chef's table looked like we wouldn't be able to have good conversation. But I'd love to try it sometime.