Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PeytonC

How about some quick Chinese takeout Uptown?

8 posts in this topic

I am heading into Uptown tonight for a few and thought I would run in & get some quick takeout Chinese cuisine. Just the normal stuff, sesame chicken, fried rice, etc.... I knew you guys would know of somewhere I could go. Thanks in advance.

Soho Bistro in the bottom of Hurst Tower... College St side. Parking can be a little complicated though, but it's GOOD Chinese - fresh I mean, not expensive, but not cheep tasting.

I am heading into Uptown tonight for a few and thought I would run in & get some quick takeout Chinese cuisine. Just the normal stuff, sesame chicken, fried rice, etc.... I knew you guys would know of somewhere I could go. Thanks in advance.

Soho it is. Thanks for the response.

I wish Charlotte had those cheap Chinese take-out joints like you can find all over DC.

Is there still one in Latta Arcade?

There is also the Chinese buffet place in Ivey's on Tryon -- you can get quick to-go or get a to-go box and help yourself to the buffet.

I wish Charlotte had those cheap Chinese take-out joints like you can find all over DC.

There is also the Chinese buffet place in Ivey's on Tryon -- you can get quick to-go or get a to-go box and help yourself to the buffet.