Pictures of Dubai land!! OMG LOOK!!!

darkknight

As u all know by the time this is finished, it will be the worlds largest entertainment complex!! 2wice the size of dysney land and 100x the size of monaco!!

Here are some of the photos of the models of this amazing project!!!

53221371.jpg

53221228.jpg

53221254.jpg

53221356.jpg

53221343.jpg

53221262.jpg

The Biosphere world!!!

53221331.jpg

Sand Dune Hotel!!!

53221320.jpg

Space World!!

53221314.jpg

53221275.jpg

53221249.jpg

Thanx to Aquarius and DubaiDave on ssc for these amazing pics!!

Cheers

:P

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! That complex is amazing! What was the price tag on it?

One of the things that impresses me is that some of the rides sport kind of a classic style, like that giant white rollercoaster. I think this will make the park feel more established despite being brand new. I look forward to seeing some construction photos. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Cost of construction has risen from $ 5 Billion, to around $ 10.3 Billion and rising,

this is due to the large interest in the project, and many companies (private and public) willing to invest more, and the more $$$ flowing in, the large this project is getting. So we'll have to see what is the final price on tag this thing will end up at.

in addition, it was initially supposed to cover an area of 2 billionb aq ft, however, it is now standing at around 3 billion sq ft, and again still increasing.

for more info and pics, check out

Dubai Land

so far, the completed parts are the Auto Drome, and we're already had their first GT race, and they are also having their first F1 race, April 1st,

Global village is also up and running with the start of the Dubai Shopping Festival,

Arabian Ranches (residential) final stages, however, everything else is just in the early stages, but dont forget, that is a 15 year project, with phases 1 to 4, for every 5 years, with phase was completed in 2005, with global village and the autodrome.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Sorry for the bump... but i noticed something. That big white roller coaster would kill everyone on it if it is designed the way it is right now... the g-forces on the turns at the bottom of the big hill(and pretty much everywhere else) look waaaayy to sharp and early..

• 1 month later...

There are so many different Dubailand projects. A couple of days back I saw adverts for Falcon City of Wonders and then there was the City of Arabia. Here are some others I heard about.

Formula One World

Legends of Dubai

The Cresent

The Cube

Dubai Golf City

Living Legends

Al Emarat Sports World

Aqua Dunya

Equestrian Club

Outlet Mall

Sports City

Sunny Mountain Skidome

The Villa

Film City

Al Barari

Women's World

Dubai Bazaar

Global Village

Heritage Vision

Aqua Dubai

Dino park

Astrolab Resort

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can someone tell me how to post pictures from a pdf file?

Hope this helps. Hover the mouse over all the buttons for a description if you cannot figure out which button in the toolbare does what.

• Open the PDF

• Locate the image

• Use the select area tool

• Select the region of image you want to copy

• Copy to clipboard

• Open some paint program

• Create a new JPEG image (or format of your choice)

• Paste the image into it

• Save

Now you should have the image copied from PDF into the image file.

All the construction going on in Dubai is amazing, but how big is this theme park? Is it twice the size of Disneyland in CA. If so it is still many times smaller than the theme park complex in FL. Remember Disneyland CA can fit inside the Disneyworld FL Magic Kingdoms parking lot, and Epcot, MGM Studios, and the Magic Kingdom put together can fit inside Animal Kingdom. The Disneyworld complex in FL is huge, 30,000 acres.

Archived