Pictures of Dubai land!! OMG LOOK!!!

darkknight

All the construction going on in Dubai is amazing, but how big is this theme park? Is it twice the size of Disneyland in CA. If so it is still many times smaller than the theme park complex in FL. Remember Disneyland CA can fit inside the Disneyworld FL Magic Kingdoms parking lot, and Epcot, MGM Studios, and the Magic Kingdom put together can fit inside Animal Kingdom. The Disneyworld complex in FL is huge, 30,000 acres.

It will be 3 times the size of the Disneyworld Complex in Orlando, at 3 Billioin Sq. Ft.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the construction going on in Dubai is amazing, but how big is this theme park? Is it twice the size of Disneyland in CA. If so it is still many times smaller than the theme park complex in FL. Remember Disneyland CA can fit inside the Disneyworld FL Magic Kingdoms parking lot, and Epcot, MGM Studios, and the Magic Kingdom put together can fit inside Animal Kingdom. The Disneyworld complex in FL is huge, 30,000 acres.

It will be 3 times the size but I don't think you can compare. There is a lot of focus on entertainment for adults here aswell not just kids. There are huge residential areas within Dubailand and a massive desert safari will take up a lot of the space. Also there are things like sports city, film city, biotech research park (don't ask why this is here) in this area aswell so the actual "themepark" part isn't too big.

It will be 3 times the size but I don't think you can compare. There is a lot of focus on entertainment for adults here aswell not just kids. There are huge residential areas within Dubailand and a massive desert safari will take up a lot of the space. Also there are things like sports city, film city, biotech research park (don't ask why this is here) in this area aswell so the actual "themepark" part isn't too big.

Biotech research park is to genetically engineer custom pets ! (*grin* i wish :whistling:)

Desert safari forms a part of the theme park with sand dunes tailored to perfection to put the max and safe fun into desert driving

Sports City and Fily city is something like how Hollywood is an attraction i guess....... poor Disney they better start pumping money into this project if they dont want to shut down :rofl:

Ps. i think an adult targeted fun and theme park will in the long run become more successful that one mainly made for kids.

Huh? How would a desert safari figure into square footage?

Well, the desert safari takes up a load of space which means less space for buildings, etc. What I was trying to say is that it's not as big as it sounds. Still huge but dubailand's definitely not 3bn sq feet of rides and hotels.

Are you sure about 3 billion square feet? The whole city of New York only has a few hundred million square feet of office space.

Doubt its that big because UAE only consisits of total Area of 82,880 sq km. (Accurate fact 100%; the dimensions ie).

Is 3 billion square feet smaller than or even a MINOR fraction of 82,880 sq km ?

• 5 months later...

As u all know by the time this is finished, it will be the worlds largest entertainment complex!! 2wice the size of dysney land and 100x the size of monaco!!

Here are some of the photos of the s of this amazing project!!!

53221371.jpg

53221228.jpg

53221254.jpg

53221356.jpg

53221343.jpg

53221262.jpg

The Biosphere world!!!

53221331.jpg

Sand Dune Hotel!!!

53221320.jpg

Space World!!

53221314.jpg

53221275.jpg

53221249.jpg

Thanx to Aquarius and DubaiDave on ssc for these amazing pics!!

Cheers

:P

Mother of God!!!!

Is this for real?!?!?!?

This place is amazing

I can't believe what's going on over there

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived