Burj Dubai:The Residences

6 Res Towers, Towers are in a C Shape

E3 - 24 Floors

E2 - 34 Floors

E1 - 29 Floors

W1 - 26 Floors

W2 - 34 Floors

W3 - 41 Floors

Each of the Wigs has 3 level Poduim Connection the towers ( common base)

Construction is well under way

Details from Emaar Web Site

The Residences comprises 6 exclusive towers at the world's most prestigious address- the Burj Dubai. The Residences is an integrated development within the 20 acres of land embracing a spectacular man-made lake, the worlds tallest tower and worlds largest shopping center. Construction is already underway and the Residences will feature one, two and three bedroom luxury apartments.

The homes at the Residences feature two distinct design themes, elegantly expressed in sculpted woodwork and rich finishes. The interiors of the Andalucia style brings a modern interpretation of Arabic culture through Islamic patterns and details. The cool refinement of the Metropolitan style is also offered in sleek contemporary fittings and designs.

Those making the Residences their home will have immediate access to hotels, entertainment and shopping plus exceptional amenities

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

It all seems a bit excessive.

ANd I get really sick of this new way to name places that seems to be taking the world by storm "The Residences at..." or "The Shopping Center at..." or "The Condos at..."

What if a different residential complex is built nearby? Are those "The Other Residences at..."???

Oh well. Maybe I just don't think that building massive cities in a desert with huge manmade lakes is a good idea.

It all seems a bit excessive.

ANd I get really sick of this new way to name places that seems to be taking the world by storm "The Residences at..." or "The Shopping Center at..." or "The Condos at..."

What if a different residential complex is built nearby? Are those "The Other Residences at..."???

Oh well. Maybe I just don't think that building massive cities in a desert with huge manmade lakes is a good idea.

Well they are building the Jumeirah Beach Residences a bit away which consists of 40 Skyscrapers.

I don't know of massive lakes being built in the area is that bad of an idea, as well.

• 1 month later...

Archived