Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IsaacFL

Spring in Lake Eola

6 posts in this topic

My picture is not real good but what is this in Lake Eola. Just to the west of the fountain near the center of the lake. It looks like two springs, but maybe the city put something in? I noticed them about 3 weeks ago.

2909388160101548130wGzYmH_th.jpg

My picture is not real good but what is this in Lake Eola. Just to the west of the fountain near the center of the lake. It looks like two springs, but maybe the city put something in? I noticed them about 3 weeks ago.

They actually are natural springs that feed water to the lake.

I am not sure, but natural or manmade they are pumping a lot of water. You can't tell from my cheap camera picture (better view with my binoculars), but each of the water boils are about as big around as the swan boats.

They started about about 3 weeks ago I think. Before all the rains started.

I am not sure, but natural or manmade they are pumping a lot of water. You can't tell from my cheap camera picture (better view with my binoculars), but each of the water boils are about as big around as the swan boats.

They started about about 3 weeks ago I think. Before all the rains started.

I noticed today that there are seven of them now. I have been living in Waverly only about 2.5 years and this is first time they have ever been there while I have lived here.