Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cityboi

Eminem doesn't find hilarious MTV Award stunt so funny

10 posts in this topic

Sacha Baron Cohen, The host of Austrian gay TV, is a serial prankster that performed a stunt at the MTV awards. He was dressed as an angel wearing a thong and decended on the lap of rapper Eminem with his face in his crotch and his bare buttocks exposed inches from Eminem's face.. Eminem stormed out in rage after the incedent, who btw is very homophobic. It was a hilarious incident though. Something tells me Eminem is going on a salad diet LOL . So you could say he was the butt of a joke :silly:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...-lands-him.html

"Eminem gets teabagged"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm4ZuWKW9s8]

Ohmigod that is so funny! That guy's nekkid butt was right in Marshall's face :rofl:

I LMAO! Some are saying that Eminem was in on it and it was done in part to promote his new album. Regardless if he was in on it or not it was funny.

I believe that moron was in on this stunt because his current album is crap, so he is another one grasping for attention when his music can't keep the public's attention.

I read somewhere yesterday that Eminem was indeed in on it. Supposedly, Cohen first wanted to play this prank on Paris Hilton. after she said hell no, he asked Eminem.

Turns out none other than Eminem has been noted as selling more albums than any other musical act for the past ten years. 31,127,000 to be exact. The guy must be rolling :whistling::whistling: in money.

P.S. he has sold 70 million albums worldwide in his career.

I thought this was pretty funny. For a guy with such comedic songs, I'm surprised he couldn't take a little joke like that.

I know so little about Eminem, as I never found him particularly interesting. However I've read he is homophobic. I wonder if it's true, or just a macho act for his persona.

I know so little about Eminem, as I never found him particularly interesting. However I've read he is homophobic. I wonder if it's true, or just a macho act for his persona.