Upstate Exchange

gman430

Located along I-85 (65,000 vpd) at HWY 9 (27,000 vpd) in Spartanburg, SC, the Upstate Exchange will be a 500,000 s.f. Power Center serving all of Spartanburg County and the entire South Carolina Upstate Region. The project's strategic central location offers not only Spartanburg County residents, but also residents from neighboring Cherokee County (population of 55,000+), and nearby Southwestern NC, a regional shopping and entertainment destination that can be conveniently accessed via I-85. With a Trade Area of over 200,000 people, Upstate Exchange will provide the rapidly growing region with a "one-stop" shopping experience enhanced by restaurant and entertainment options that have long been desired.

http://www.aigbaker.com/properties/view/upstate-exchange

(no site plan available at this time)

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, generally speaking I don't disagree with your statement... Spartanburg County has some pretty atrocious parking requirements and very weak open space requirements, but if they can connect a new street over to USC Upstate and create some other connections with that site then it might not be so bad.

Archived