Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Name

Charlotte's Got a Lot

15 posts in this topic

I hate the Charlotte Tourism website.

There is nothing worthwhile on there.

Even the videos are annoying and skewed.

And watching other cities tourism websites even makes me even crankier about ours.

Please tell me there is more to this city than they put on the site.

If UP were to collaborate on a Charlotte tourism site, what would you put on it?

Sprawls Charlotte

HAHA..I dont like the whole Charlottes Got A Lot thing either.... The ads ive seen look nice but it just sounds silly...

I find this strangely relaxing. It changes throughout the day and month to fit the mood at the time. We need more of this sort of thing here.

http://www.uniqlo.jp/uniqlock/

Interesting....I love the music..

There is a great promo video of Columbia, SC (Famously Hot) that I think Charlotte should copy.... http://www.youtube.c...#!v=g7hfxdySwxM

Absolutely nothing against Columbia (haven't been there yet myself) but I hate that video. Needs longer amount of time before switching to pictures.

I do think the idea of highlighting attractions in a video fashion is nice though.

Never thought I'd see the day that you'd recommend that Charlotte take cues from ol' lowly Columbia. :)

I still hate Columbia just as much as before....I just like the video concept :)

Temeteron: Oh how I wish my alma mater would have made that "hot" themed video, instead of

The Charlotte's got a lot website seems to have a new clickable banner (I think that's what it is called) at the top which highlights current events or happenings.

I'm not sure if I like the format or presentation but I do like the idea.

You know, all things considered... despite how ridiculous that was. I wonder if there is that kind of civic pride in Charlotte to orchestrate something like that.

I have been seeing "Charlotte's Got a Lot" ads on tv here in Greensboro.