Futurama is Coming Back

ironchapman

I don't knwo how many of you like this show, but I've been a fan of it for a long time.

In a resurrection similar to Family Guy, Twentieth Century Fox has struck up a deal to get 26 new episodes of Futurama. The new episodes of Futurama will be airing on Comedy Central.

'Futurama' given a new future on Comedy Central

Comedy Central has struck a deal with Twentieth Century Fox Television to air 26 new episodes of "Futurama," the animated comedy from "Simpsons" creator Matt Groening that was canceled by the Fox network in 2003 after a four-season run. The first new half-hour episode of the comedy about a 20th century pizza delivery boy who wakes up in the 30th century will air in mid-2010.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the show. Never was a hardcore fan, but good to see it back again.

Just when you think it's done, like after the four movies, nope - back for more. And it's not decreasing in quality like Family Guy or other shows either. So as long as it doesn't tank, let it keep coming.

I like the show. Never was a hardcore fan, but good to see it back again.

Just when you think it's done, like after the four movies, nope - back for more. And it's not decreasing in quality like Family Guy or other shows either. So as long as it doesn't tank, let it keep coming.

Archived