Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRDadof3

For you fans of Rapid Growth Media

20 posts in this topic

For you fans of Rapid Growth, there's a new look for the pub coming very soon. In addition, there will be a bunch of new feature sections (Major Projects Database, Jobs Landed, Insider Guides). Stay tuned.

3631886653_59c1e87c7c_b.jpg

Very cool! I dig Rapid Growth Media in a big way.

I think you're going to dig it even more. The new features aren't showing in that photo, as I don't think they are quite ready for public consumption yet. Hopefully this Thursday. :shades:

It's about time. I hope you fix all the neighborhood business stuff and make them all correct. :)

I heard Paul Schutt of IMG speak at GVMC's growing community conference and he said they were going to be adding a few features to Rapid Growth too.

I love Rapid Growth. I get all of my news from Rapid Growth and UP. I'm not sure if that is a good thing but I just hate reading all of the negativity in the mainstream news.

Are they trying to push the new format out today? Usually the upcoming issue is posted by now.

Are they trying to push the new format out today? Usually the upcoming issue is posted by now.

Like the new look. Like the "Major Developments" section (I'm sure GRDad has nothing to do with it). Would love to see some pics of the upcoming projects.

Great job everyone!

Joe

Looks great. I think the Places menu in the nav bar could be re-worked though. Maybe only two levels: GR Neighborhoods and Metro Cities?

Yeah, I agree about the 'Places' drop down menu. I think if they did City and Suburb or something similar to differentiate there would be much to gain. The 'City' page could be Grand Rapids centric and include all stories and development news tagged with Grand Rapids. The suburban page could be anything in the metro outside of the city. Both could have very dynamic pages -- what about a map for geospatial people! :) Also, I noticed that the bookmark that has always pointed to rapidgrowthmedia.com no longer works.

Thanks for the feedback! I'll pass it along. :good:

Nice story about our Rhino6885 in today's edition of Rapid Growth! :thumbsup:

*fish

Ryan, you're 24?!?

Tia Veloise is gonna buy you a comb, young man!

Now another UPer's in Rapid Growth:

Now another UPer's in Rapid Growth:

">