For you fans of Rapid Growth Media

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard Paul Schutt of IMG speak at GVMC's growing community conference and he said they were going to be adding a few features to Rapid Growth too.

I love Rapid Growth. I get all of my news from Rapid Growth and UP. I'm not sure if that is a good thing but I just hate reading all of the negativity in the mainstream news.

Yeah, I agree about the 'Places' drop down menu. I think if they did City and Suburb or something similar to differentiate there would be much to gain. The 'City' page could be Grand Rapids centric and include all stories and development news tagged with Grand Rapids. The suburban page could be anything in the metro outside of the city. Both could have very dynamic pages -- what about a map for geospatial people! :) Also, I noticed that the bookmark that has always pointed to rapidgrowthmedia.com no longer works.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived