950 Wealthy St (Uptown)

Purebloom

Here are a couple pics I took this morning as I was leaving for work. Someone decided to throw the big cigarette container through our glass door. How lovely.

Called management and they weren't even aware they were managing the property now? American Preferred Management was managing it, but we were recently informed they were no longer doing so and that Lighthouse had taken it over.

Hopefully it gets cleaned up soon, was unable to bring the stroller up because of it.

smashing.jpg

smashing2.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here are a couple pics I took this morning as I was leaving for work. Someone decided to throw the big cigarette container through our glass door. How lovely.

Called management and they weren't even aware they were managing the property now? American Preferred Management was managing it, but we were recently informed they were no longer doing so and that Lighthouse had taken it over.

I just spoke with Darel Ross President of Lighthouse Communities. He informed me that Store Fronts is supposed to be there right now replacing the glass. After numerous complaints from the residents about American Preferred, Lighthouse let them go and in cooperation with Dwelling Place is managing the facility. They had a tenant meeting in the vacant commercial unit downstairs, and every tenant received a letter to inform everyone of this change. Lighthouse took over June 1.

I think there will be improvements.

The glass breaking incident was related to an argument involving a tenant.

Archived