Michael Jackson dead at age 50

krazeeboi

The are reports coming out That Michael was not the biological father of any of his kids. I always figured that because the kids dont look like him and their skin is too light. Even though michael had light skin, he was not born that way so I always figured they werent his biological kids. Katherine has temporary custody of the children but it looks like we are headed for a pretty nasty custody battle and who gets what. Apparently Michael had several wills that are all different. He left his father out of the latest will.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/06/30/...shtml?tag=stack

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joe Jackson has claimed he and his wife are able and willing to take care of Michael's children.

Joe Jackson is the last person I would ever want looking after my kids. He is the overwhelming cause of most of Michael's pathological behaviors. Heaven help those poor kids.

Apparently there is a video of MJ rehearsing his upcoming tour that was recorded just a couple of days before he died. Since they have been replaying it endlessly on TV, I watched it once and have to say that it was absolutely painful to look at him due to his horrific look. It was a combination of just how bad he looked physically, his apparent need to dress and act as if he was still a 20 year old trend setter, and the act looked tired and out of place. Basically it was humiliating and I have to wonder if the people around him might have tried to advise him that if you have to do this, try doing it as a 50 year old man and not a 50 year old man trying to look 20.

It was obvious that something was horribly wrong with Michael on all levels and it's a bit shameful the people looking to make money off this concert were still willing to take advantage of him for it. I do believe that if his death had not happened, this show would have finished ruining his reputation. The press would have jumped all over him.

The saga continues and this could take an interesting turn.....LaToya Jackson says Michael was MURDERED. She says a group of conspirators loaded him up with drugs to kill him and that they were trying to get their hands on his fortune.

"LaToya Jackson said she knows who is responsible for her brother's death and is determined to see them brought to justice"

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/07/13/...in5153948.shtml

Archived