Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

temporary.name

City of GR Housing Inspection

3 posts in this topic

Anyone know whats going on over there? I heard their department got their budget slashed and dropped the employees from 32 to 16.

I only ask cause I have been playing voicemail tag with them over the last month and today I come home to find one of my vehicles towed to impound...no sticker, nothing. The car ran and was licensed and insured, by the way.

Can anyone point me to the head of this department? I've voicemailed two people from there and made no progress in resolving an issue. Its been a frustrating time.

Thanks in advance.

Anyone know whats going on over there? I heard their department got their budget slashed and dropped the employees from 32 to 16.

I only ask cause I have been playing voicemail tag with them over the last month and today I come home to find one of my vehicles towed to impound...no sticker, nothing. The car ran and was licensed and insured, by the way.

Can anyone point me to the head of this department? I've voicemailed two people from there and made no progress in resolving an issue. Its been a frustrating time.

Thanks in advance.