Sheraton Hotel Coming to Bentonville

Sammy00

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I saw that too. It's been a while since a new hotel was announced (I think). I didn't realize 234 rooms was that much. It didn't mention the height. Usually when they don't mention the height it is like 4 stories or less.

Interesting news, thanks for the link. I'd like to hear more about this Bentonville Plaza. I have no idea the size of most NWA hotels. Don't know where you'd look for info like that. But it would be interesting to see and compare the sizes of the larger hotels in NWA.

Interesting news, thanks for the link. I'd like to hear more about this Bentonville Plaza. I have no idea the size of most NWA hotels. Don't know where you'd look for info like that. But it would be interesting to see and compare the sizes of the larger hotels in NWA.

Thanks for that link. The bad thing though is that while it does list the top grossing hotels it is possible that some big hotels aren't on the list. Ive always assumed the Cosmopolitan is the biggest in Fayetteville yet it wasn't on the list. I also don't see Springdale's largest hotel on that list either. But if you were just going by size it would be listed.

Archived