Recycling in Downtown Greenville

GvilleSC

This looks pretty cool! The Metropolitan Arts Council is partnering up for the installation of stainless steel recycling bins that will be located on Main Street throughout downtown. Each bin will feature award winning art work on two sides measuring about 48" x 48". The artworks will be placed on each bin for one year.

The new bins will be installed in September 2009.

DPC Application

I think this is going to provide a really neat opportunity to showcase art, and provide the option for recycling. I think it can say many positive things about Greenville's arts community and support, as well as environmental agenda. I think these bins and the recycling bins at the new bus stops are good steps for reducing waste. :thumbsup:

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This looks pretty cool! The Metropolitan Arts Council is partnering up for the installation of stainless steel recycling bins that will be located on Main Street throughout downtown. Each bin will feature award winning art work on two sides measuring about 48" x 48". The artworks will be placed on each bin for one year.

The new bins will be installed in September 2009.

DPC Application

I think this is going to provide a really neat opportunity to showcase art, and provide the option for recycling. I think it can say many positive things about Greenville's arts community and support, as well as environmental agenda. I think these bins and the recycling bins at the new bus stops are good steps for reducing waste. :thumbsup:

• 4 months later...

Archived