Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

emerging.me

Best Pizza Place in Columbia Area

7 posts in this topic

Curious about Urban Planeteers take on the best pizza joint in Columbia... I'm a fan of Mellow Mushroom, but hoping to hear about hole in the wall, off the beaten path kind of places.

Anyone old enough to remember Luigi's in Triangle City?? My folks used to take me there when I was little. It was such a great experience for a kid... great food, personality, funky interior... black light posters, wine bottles with the candle wax all over them, etc.

I have several favorites because there are different types of pizza.

New York Style: Pop's in Five Points, hands down.

California Style: Za's on Devine Street

Healthy: Zpizza on Gervais in the Vista

Cheap: LaBrasca's and don't forget about their cheese salad

Do not stop eating pizza until you have tried the spinach-artichoke thin crust pizza at Italian Pie on Forest Drive. For added flavor to die for, have them add crumbled bacon.

It may have something to do with the $2 Pitchers on Thursdays and the memories (or lack thereof), but I love Village Idiot. Anytime I'm in town for a game I try to make there. Dano's on Rosewood is also good.

It may have something to do with the $2 Pitchers on Thursdays and the memories (or lack thereof), but I love Village Idiot.

My new favorite pizza place is ZPizza in the Vista. Also a big fan of La Brasca, Village Idiot, and Za's.