The Good News Report

atlrvr

14 minutes ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

I think MLS will announce in August. 

MLS will announce at the All Star Game which is July 30 . It’s not going to be Charlotte this time. It’s going to be Sacramento Republic FC to join with Austin FC, & Saint Louis FC to join later as team 29. Charlotte is certainly in there for 30 but that’s not coming yet. I also personally believe they’ll cap at 32 by 2026 & the final 3 will be some combo of Charlotte, Phoenix, Vegas & Detroit. One of those 4 won’t make it. If Tepper insists on an NFL/MLS combo stadium CLT is at a slight disadvantage but not really b/c DET is proposing that route & Vegas likely too. Only PHX is building a soccer stadium 

5 minutes ago, a2theb said:

Wow! I thought you guys were my friends and now you won't even leak announcements. So much for our friendship UP

I mean we've hinted as much as we can hahahaha. 

I can’t imagine Lowe’s being Yuge and gigantic news. I mean.  Compared to Truist and Honeywell? 

But the Home Improvement GIF points to Lowe’s. Maybe for SouthEnd it would be gigantic. 

I want Wells lol. 

Edit: ok. I saw the SouthEnd thread. :p it would be huge for SouthEnd to get a high rise but I’m spoiled on econdev and want Wells

Edited by AirNostrumMAD
  • Like 3

Just now, AirNostrumMAD said:

I can’t imagine Lowe’s being Yuge and gigantic news. I mean.  Compared to Truist and Honeywell? 

But the Home Improvement GIF points to Lowe’s. Maybe for SouthEnd it would be gigantic. 

I want Wells lol. 

if you say so bucko. 

Well we have seen pic of Tim the Tool Man Taylor.  Posts of high rise in Southend thread needed soon.  Picture of the parking lot near the Design Center.   

I'm guessing a 10 story brewery in Camp North End to house InBev after they buy Olde Meck and Noda.  :tw_joy:

Edited by InSouthPark
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, CLT> said:

By big news you mean a huge parking deck at a light rail station? :tw_pensive:

Sadly, yes, but should be much better looking than Atherton. More like a Dimensional Place feel.

Edited by Guest