Local Podcasts

While I've been into iTunes for some time now it's taken a while for me to get into podcasts. And even longer for it to occur to me to check to see if there are any podcasts with local ties. I've been enjoying a couple so far and I imagine there's more out there if I look a bit more. I've been checking out KUAF's Ozarks at Large program and I've also been really enjoying the Shiloh Museum of the Ozarks podcasts. I just found this out recently but apparently the Shiloh Museum of the Ozarks won a national award for it's podcasts. Just to show the scope of this award, the other two institutions that won were the Smithsonian and the National Gallery of Art. Obviously a great thing when you can get mentioned with two institutions like that. Anyway just thought I'd point it out in case people are interested and just never thought to look around for them like me. If anyone has any other local podcasrs they'd like to mention, go for it. :D

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived