Rob Bliss to announce personal shark jump

201test

The following went out today to media.

Not sure when these things became about ROB, but thank goodness we humble residents have Him to show us the way. Can a guest spot on The View be far off?

Oh well...maybe there will be snacks at least.

ROB BLISS TO ANNOUNCE PLANS FOR NEXT MAJOR EVENT

WHAT:

Rob Bliss will reveal plans for his next event at a press conference August 20. Many months in the making, Bliss

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The following went out today to media.

Not sure when these things became about ROB, but thank goodness we humble residents have Him to show us the way. Can a guest spot on The View be far off?

Oh well...maybe there will be snacks at least.

ROB BLISS TO ANNOUNCE PLANS FOR NEXT MAJOR EVENT

WHAT:

Rob Bliss will reveal plans for his next event at a press conference August 20. Many months in the making, Bliss

I'll agree. Your post title made be LOL, literally. :rofl:

It seems some are walking on egg shells when it comes to discussing the "Bliss Events", afraid to speak critically of him/them. The media certainly seems gives him a free pass (see the press editorial: On the Edge of Bliss).

Personally, I think the Bliss stuff is partly just riding high on the wave of social networking. That and he needs to give it rest already. Put a little more space in between your events. I believe he risks watering down his brand with events so close together. It might be better for his image to form a collective and start spreading the love with the group who must certainly be assisting in pulling off his events. It all seems a bit narcissistic IMO.

Well, I do love you and JF, dad. Deeply and truly.

And quite a few others, starting with the several who private-messaged me that they support my comments.

Sincere apologies if you perceive "vendetta", but there are times when a valid point of view is that the Emperor (or Rob in this case) now has no clothes.

My perspective is that quaint acts of public energy have devolved into crass self-promotion.

Discuss.

Please don't be so quick to quash independent thought or critical comments on either side of the spectrum. Without them, what would you "moderate"?

Sheep make for poor forums, and poor cities.

Kissses.

mellow.gif

Jeff, I'm not worried about it. I was merely pointing out that there seems to be a potential for injury in these semi-city-sanctioned events. Lets not pretend there is the same potential for injury at a pillow fight/water balloon fight/giant water slide as there is in a food tasting festival.

Jeff, I'm not worried about it. I was merely pointing out that there seems to be a potential for injury in these semi-city-sanctioned events. Lets not pretend there is the same potential for injury at a pillow fight/water balloon fight/giant water slide as there is in a food tasting festival.

Archived