Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dubone

Neo involved in a serious car accident

49 posts in this topic

Here is what his wife posted to let us know.

I'm Donavon's wife, Robin. Donavon was in a major car accident early Thursday morning. Amazingly, he is okay except for a fractured arm and lots of cuts and bruises. He wanted me to let you know that he won't be on UP for a couple of days. Here is a link to an article about the wreck.

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=10961312

Here is what his wife posted to let us know.

I know everyone here appreciates him for the hard work he has given creating and maintaining this website. Thank goodness he was not as seriously hurt as the others in the accident.

I hope this is all a lesson to wear your seatbelt and purchase an Acura!

Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers as he recovers from a traumatic and dangerous situation.

Oh my goodness! Thank God it didn't turn out any worse for Neo as it did. He will definitely be in my prayers.

Wow, so sorry to hear Neo! Best of luck to a safe and speedy recovery!

We all wish you luck Neo! Get better soon so you can stalk us all on UP again!

Happy to hear your safe Neo! We're all thankfull for the time and hard work you've put into this site, so try to get some R&R during your recovery.

Mo

Happy to hear your safe Neo! We're all thankfull for the time and hard work you've put into this site, so try to get some R&R during your recovery.

Mo

I saw that accident on the morning news. Whoa!

Wishing you a speedy recovery as well Donovan.

And I will piggy-back on the thanks for all you do for the site!

Speedy recovery! Glad to hear you are doing well!

We appreciate everything you do for us here at UrbanPlanet Neo! Will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and hoping for an fast recovery!

Woah, don't normally check Coffee House glad i did today. Get well soon Neo!!!!

Your in my thoughts & prayers! Glad you are OK! Hope you have a speedy recovery!

Neo, hope you have a speedy recovery and will be keeping you in my thoughts! You help make UrbanPlanet.org the great site that it is and we appreciate everything you contribute to make it so! :thumbsup:

Glad to hear you're OK, Neo and hopes for a speedy recovery.

Wow Neo! I hope you get better real quick. I've always enjoyed reading your posts.

I'll echo what everyone else has said. We all appreciate your hard work on this site and hope for a speedy recovery! :thumbsup:

I've been on vacation and just found out about your accident. So sorry to hear of it, but thrilled that you're OK. Wishing you a speedy recovery! In the mean time, start practicing typing with one hand--yours is an important voice that needs to be heard on the forum. And after all, it is YOUR forum! :thumbsup: