Events Kiosk

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kiosk76.gif

I'll go first. There's a Food and Wine Festival at the BOB tonight. This is via grnow:

http://events.grnow.com/events/index.php?c...etail&eID=18298

Hey... there's a King Crimson flyer on that kiosk... where in town are they playing ;);)

The best looking concert I can find tonight is the Hillbilly Nightmare at Jukes.

Edited by jayblogger

Contra dancing! Friday evening, May 19, at the Park Twp Hall at Ottawa County Fairgrounds in Holland.

Starts 7:30 pm, with a newcomer session just beforehand. Bring a treat to share and a water bottle.

http://home.earthlink.net/~hollandcontra/hollandcontra.htm

(I just got tapped to call because the regular prmpter has throat problems this month.)

Contra dancing! Friday evening, May 19, at the Park Twp Hall at Ottawa County Fairgrounds in Holland.

Starts 7:30 pm, with a newcomer session just beforehand. Bring a treat to share and a water bottle.

http://home.earthlink.net/~hollandcontra/hollandcontra.htm

(I just got tapped to call because the regular prmpter has throat problems this month.)

Heh every time someone mentions contra dancing this:

e7495a00a8.jpg

pops into my head, and how much of a great game that was, then I think man, if someones dancing is related to this, how friggin awesome would that be???

*sob* I miss my genesis.

Well it is a Kiosk:

If anyones got a Sega Genesis collecting dust, theres one interested buyer ;)

Edited by snoogit

Hey all- don't forget the Avenue for the Arts Market, starting soon- June 10th is our first date.

Formerly known as the Ionia Street Artists Market we are moving up to Heartisde's Avenue for the Arts- the setting is more appropriate for our goal of an authentic, urban street market that brings together the best in local business, art and music in a hip, festive atmosphere!!

Artists of all types are invited to participate- we prefer pre-registration but day-of is o.k. as well.

For a full schedule of events, or for more information please contact Jenn Schaub at 855.0435 or [email protected].

Hey all- don't forget the Avenue for the Arts Market, starting soon- June 10th is our first date.

Formerly known as the Ionia Street Artists Market we are moving up to Heartisde's Avenue for the Arts- the setting is more appropriate for our goal of an authentic, urban street market that brings together the best in local business, art and music in a hip, festive atmosphere!!

Artists of all types are invited to participate- we prefer pre-registration but day-of is o.k. as well.

For a full schedule of events, or for more information please contact Jenn Schaub at 855.0435 or [email protected].

More details on the changes here:

Art market gets makeover

Fluffy-

What time does the actual fashion show portion of the night take place?

I went to something like that in Berlin, and boy was it lame!!!!! We were with a very large group (people from all over the world) and we had NO idea what was going on, it reminded me of zoolander, at the beginning one guy from our group was standing there and got BULLDOZED into a cigarette "dumpster" and wiped out.... it was hilarious :yahoo:

Zoolander%20frt.jpg

Obviously Festival of the Arts needs no introduction. It begins Friday, June 2 at noon and runs through Sunday until about 7. Looks like the weather's going to be great. Any fellow UP'ers going?

Yes, Saturday. :D

I even had a thread around here somewhere:

http://www.urbanplanet.org/forums/index.ph...112&hl=festival