Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LA Dave

Get together, September 12?

10 posts in this topic

I'll be in GR on the evening of September 12, and wonder if any UP folks would like to get together. My plane gets to GRR about 4:30, and I was planning to go downtown for dinner.

Now, this would conflict with the OSU-SC football game, but I am willing to forego watching the eradication of the hated Buckeyes for a chance to meet with some of you folks.

I'd love to LADave, but I'll be camping that weekend.

Thanks for the responses. Unfortunately, I only have Saturday evening free. Maybe Sunday night as well.

Thanks for the responses. Unfortunately, I only have Saturday evening free. Maybe Sunday night as well.

That was probably the hops you were smelling. I smell it every time I go by Founders when there's a wind.

That was probably the hops you were smelling. I smell it every time I go by Founders when there's a wind.

Hops don't have much of a smell when they're on the vine. It's probably the wort that you're smelling (especially if you're comparing it to grains/corn).