Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ScottCLT

Charlotte Pop Fest '09

2 posts in this topic

I was browsing through Pollstar.com today, seeing if any good bands were going to be playing in Charlotte soon (looking forward to Silversun Pickups at the Fillmore!) and ran across this three-day music festival in Charlotte at the Epicentre called Pop Fest. Anyone heard of it? I thought it was so weird that a 3-day music festival would get zero publicity, especially since it is happening in 8 days from now. It looks like they are trying to bring back some type of CityFest thing, except in a scaled down fashion with really crappy bands (imo). There is not a single band out of 38 bands playing that I would want to see.

I was browsing through Pollstar.com today, seeing if any good bands were going to be playing in Charlotte soon (looking forward to Silversun Pickups at the Fillmore!) and ran across this three-day music festival in Charlotte at the Epicentre called Pop Fest. Anyone heard of it? I thought it was so weird that a 3-day music festival would get zero publicity, especially since it is happening in 8 days from now. It looks like they are trying to bring back some type of CityFest thing, except in a scaled down fashion with really crappy bands (imo). There is not a single band out of 38 bands playing that I would want to see.