Nashville-West End Summit

it's just dave

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree Tennessee and Alabama school systems are awful. I am glad I went to school in Boston.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe I should not mention that your first sentence is also gramatically incorrect. :P School is what you make out of it and not the location you attend.

Vastland to design West End tower

Admin Note: Please see the forum rules about posting news clippings of copyrighted material. Sorry we have had to start cracking down on this. Please post the URL instead, hopefully with comments. You may remove this note if you decide to update this post. Thanks

In the meantime, it seems a the Vastland Company who is involved in several large area projects intends to construct an office tower at 17th and West End. This would be adjacent to the upcoming West End Summit. At only 125,000 sq ft, it probably won't be very tall, maybe 10-12 stories based on the limited footprint of the property, but that will be fine with me. In two years, that area will look like our second downtown district anyway with the high rise construction planned for the area.

Well, look what found today.

http://www.aspcompany.com/featured/westend.htm

Seems the West End Summit has a new design (since the Lodge was purchased) ....very new design, and I like it. A lot.

Check it out.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wow, that's going to be awesome! i love the smaller tower with that outside area in the middle. i really hope it gets built. and soon.

Although, I must say - the smaller tower is a ripoff of the W Hotel and Residences currently under construction in Dallas. Upon further inspection, it even has the "W" logo on the side of the building.

Nashville and another new W proposal?

Hmm, I'll have to look into this.

Archived