Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beerbeer

Conrats to the Democrats and unions

8 posts in this topic

It's the truth. I know it won't be reported in the Courant. They will make every excuse for this legislature that had been driving business out of state for decades.

Look at the growth states, they start and Virginia and go south Texas is exploding.

Look at the states in deep trouble, California, New York, Illinois, New Jersey, Connecticut, Mass. High tax states with a strong union/legislature power brokers.

The root cause of Connecticut's problems can be traced to the high cost of business and energy. Stupid policies cause these problems. But as long as the unions deliver the votes to the Dems while the general population sits idly by, it will NEVER changed.

Tell me what I said that isn't true. It gives me no joy. It is sad to watch.

The truth is unless the workers were willing to accept sweatshop wages, the plants were going to close. A sad reality of our world economy.

mikel - Join the real world. I used to live in Georgia. What you call sweatshops are non-union factories that provide a better working environment than virtually any factory in Connecticut.

Look at the growth states, they start and Virginia and go south Texas is exploding.

Look at the states in deep trouble, California, New York, Illinois, New Jersey, Connecticut, Mass. High tax states with a strong union/legislature power brokers.

mikel - Join the real world. I used to live in Georgia. What you call sweatshops are non-union factories that provide a better working environment than virtually any factory in Connecticut.