Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RALNATIVE

TrustAtlantic Center

10 posts in this topic

The old Time + Temperature building has been gutted and the TrustAtlantic center is one it's way to becoming a reality.

Here's what to expect once completed.

212114-300-0-2.jpg

For those of you who not familiar with this project, it's across Creedmoor from Crabtree Valley Mall, at the corner of Glenwood & Creedmoor.

Meh. Well at least it will fit in well with the crappy looks of the surrounding buildings in Craptree.

This is not a new building people...the skyline is already full of this structure...its next to the Soleil site if I have it all straight....

This is not a new building people...the skyline is already full of this structure...its next to the Soleil site if I have it all straight....

^Mostly Spatula but your post too, sounded like it referenced a new building...sorry if I offended...the building doesn't look like its changing too much....

RALNATIVE - any word if this is being stripped to the beams completely or just reclad?

^Mostly Spatula but your post too, sounded like it referenced a new building...sorry if I offended...the building doesn't look like its changing too much....

RALNATIVE - any word if this is being stripped to the beams completely or just reclad?