fights at church

cityboi

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only see hypocrisy in the first two. No telling who who attacker in the 3rd is. Could be someone who does not like religion and thought it would be fruitful to attack a preacher. No-one fought him back; they just restrained him and the preacher walked off. The other two, though.. what happened to turning the other cheek?

I only see hypocrisy in the first two. No telling who who attacker in the 3rd is. Could be someone who does not like religion and thought it would be fruitful to attack a preacher. No-one fought him back; they just restrained him and the preacher walked off. The other two, though.. what happened to turning the other cheek?

I've seen the first video before. I was in disbelief. The first video goes way way beyond religion/preachers, this goes to the realm of morality and acceptable human behavior.

May I say this in the most vociferous manner: a man does not put his hands on a woman for any reason. period. When that woman hit the preacher, if he was any kind of man he would have walked away. Period.

Of course he can be mad as hell that he got slapped. He can shout his brains out. He might be so angry he might call the police. That's assault and battery for slapping someone.

But to attack her!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you hear him say "Well she hit me first!". The preacher doesn't seem to get that basic rule---- men don't attack women. Not only is he unfit to be a preacher, he's also not fit to be classified as a decent human being.

The second video, I see nothing short of a savage attack. A man viciously HITTING a woman! To me that's a surefire jail sentence. Religion has nothing to do with it.

The third video makes me wish I was a judge. I would throw the book so quickly at that man. I would love to see him serve a few months of prison for such a barbaric attack. Video #3 completely takes the cake. I've seen lots of bizarre things in my life but this ranks right up near the top. Never heard of anything like that occurring in a church.

Archived