Michigan Street Corridor Association

fotoman311

• 2 months later...

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Michigan Street Corridor Association has a new website.

http://www.msca-gr.org/

It sounds like they will be working on a new corridor master plan. This area could definitely use some continuity and guidance as it seems ripe for redevelopment in many areas.

Do you guys have regular meetings ? Has a 'master plan' been developed ? Do you discuss future development plans and ideas for existing landlords in this corridor ?

Where can I learn more about your mission, I do own some super high-end (joke) apartments on Sinclair avenue and considering future ideas for this property.

Eric Wynsma

Terra Firma Development, LLC

Do you guys have regular meetings ? Has a 'master plan' been developed ? Do you discuss future development plans and ideas for existing landlords in this corridor ?

Where can I learn more about your mission, I do own some super high-end (joke) apartments on Sinclair avenue and considering future ideas for this property.

Eric Wynsma

Terra Firma Development, LLC

You quoted me, but I'm not involved in the group, other than I live within the borders of the district and am interested in the things going on.

Have you tried sending a message to the email listed on the website? Or perhaps contacting the "Sponsor" businesses listed to try and get more information?

• 1 year later...

First steps taken in the new planning process for the Michigan Street Corridor, spearheaded by the City of GR planning dept.

http://www.mlive.com...onsultants.html

A friend of mine is a landscape architect who told me we might expect an announcement about who will conduct the design and public charrette portion of this project sometime in May.

Congrats to Suzanne Schulz and the planning dept. for putting together the funding for this much needed project. It's in my neighborhood, so I have a little bit of a vested interest, but I do think that the Michigan Corridor has a lot of potential for quality infill and re-development to compliment what is already there. A solid plan will hopefully provide an inviting street environment and guide future eastward expansion of the Medical Mile.

Archived