Nashville Shores sold to former Six Flags execs

Nashville_maestro

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope they turn Nashville Shores into a decent water park like Whitewater outside of Atlanta or Splashin' Safari at Holiday World. Those are the two water parks I think most Nashvillians venture to when they want something much more substantial than what Nashville Shores provides.

I would love for us to finally get another theme park but I wouldn't want a Six Flags park. I would LOVE for Cedar Fair to place a park in our market as their parks are superior and better maintained.

• 1 year later...

Its interesting that Plants, Sites, And Parks Magazine predicted the demise of theme parks and water parks a few years ago. American culture is changing and the demographic that visited such parks is shrinking. I particularly do not see the need for any of them, but that is what the tourist trade wants.

BR86

Archived