The Factory

Veloise

Remember how we've sometimes kidded about a UP clubhouse? Here's the next best thing.

38 Fulton, third floor above San Chez. (Signage and office listing are coming, promise.) Wifi, an assortment of comfy chairs, great views, a conference room, white boards, entreprenurial colleagues with whom to hang out, coffee, and did I mention the great views?

factry1.jpgfactry2.jpg

This is one of those "peace prize" type of views. Someday...

factry3.jpg

Coffee table seating in one of the spaces. (I am a fan of multi-colored squares.)

factry4.jpg

factry5.jpgfactry6.jpg

[This is not a commercial] They are offering memberships, and if one of my irons in the fire heats up I will move right in. Oh wait, I can't. Well, I'll be there every day!

workthefactory.com

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Their website looks remarkably similar to the the one that "The Collective" had when they opened their similar concept space out in Kentwood, complete with workout center and climbing wall.

I wish them the best and I hope that they are more successful with this incarnation. It seems like a smaller space to fill and it would have less overhead.

Archived