Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Snaple4

Moving to NLR, anyone have an extra room?

5 posts in this topic

I will be in a training position for a retail company at the McCain mall. The training will last at least 16 weeks starting Jan 19th. Any rooms to rent or any advice on where to get an apartment? Any help and/or advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Justin S.

I will be in a training position for a retail company at the McCain mall. The training will last at least 16 weeks starting Jan 19th. Any rooms to rent or any advice on where to get an apartment? Any help and/or advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Justin S.

Thank you,

Justin S.

I am in LR tonight and Thursday so I will check out the Levy district. I drove through that area earlier but it was too dark to get a good look. Any other suggestions? By the way, I am looking in the 300-400 range. I know, it is low but that is all I can aford.