Suggestions?

Neo

I would like to take a moment to stop and ask for suggestions on what you would like to see here at UrbanPlanet.org. We've made a lot of changes over the last six months, some of which have been drastic. We've had some staff changes, some forums were removed while others were added, an iPhone version of our site was rolled out and we made a major upgrade to the software that runs out site to improve interoperability.

Would you like to have our forums organized differently? Are there areas that you would participate in if given a specific forum for them? Are you knowledgeable about a particular city or region and would like to help us out by becoming a moderator?

I want UrbanPlanet.org to be the platform for your community so please let me know how we can better fit your needs and the needs of your community!

Thanks a million and I look forward to a great year with all of you!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived