Local Charlotte movers - any recommendations?

swampfox43

After 16 years in my current residence, I will be moving to a larger place in March (just 4 miles from where I am now) and would like some advice from anyone who has used a local mover in Charlotte. I have searched the internet and for now considering All My Sons Movers. They charge $84/hr and this is an estimated 3 hour job for the heavy items I need moved. Has anyone used this service or any other local mover such as Two Men and a Truck? I've heard negative things about Two Men but I suppose that could be with any mover. Any advice or recommendations would be welcome from my fellow Urban Planeteers. Thanks!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After 16 years in my current residence, I will be moving to a larger place in March (just 4 miles from where I am now) and would like some advice from anyone who has used a local mover in Charlotte. I have searched the internet and for now considering All My Sons Movers. They charge $84/hr and this is an estimated 3 hour job for the heavy items I need moved. Has anyone used this service or any other local mover such as Three Guys and a Truck? I've heard negative things about Three Guys but I suppose that could be with any mover. Any advice or recommendations would be welcome from my fellow Urban Planeteers. Thanks!

I used EasyMovers a little over a year ago. I packed my own stuff and just let them move the furniture and boxes. They were really great...they packed/padded the furniture very carefully (much more so than if I were moving myself) and got everything here without any damage to the furniture or the house. I only moved about 2 miles away, but they also picked up furniture from my fiance's old place as well for no extra charge. I would use them again.

Archived