Greenville Gateway Center

benjamesriddle

I was flipping through the new copy of G Magazine when I saw a conceptual rendering of the "Greenville Gateway Center" featured in an advertisement for Design Strategies of Greenville. This rendering depicts three buildings: two smaller towers near the back of the Gateway property (about 10 stories each) and a large triangular building at the front of the property (I'm guessing 12-15 stories). In between these buildings is a large fountain and plaza area that sets off other landscaping features and fountains around the property. On the top of one of the smaller towers is a Kemet sign, leading me to believe that a corporate expansion is planned (was planned?). I'll post a picture of the rendering when I get a chance, but when were these announced/proposed? Any info is GREAT info!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived