Tea

John E

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That site has already been proven to be a front for TP supporters trying to keep alive the rumors that any bad behavior or racist signs seen at TP rallies are Democratic plants, or as John would say "agent provocateurs." The easily proven lying and incompetence of these groups is becoming laughable.

Isn't the word "tyranny" a little bit dramatic?

From Wikipedia:

n classical politics, a tyrant (Greek τύραννος, turannos) is one who has taken power by his or her own means as opposed to hereditary or constitutional power. This mode of rule is referred to as tyranny

Obama was democratically elected right? or did I miss something?

jwazzz,

Just do a search for "Barry Soetoro" for more than this one: http://www.indonesiamatters.com/2952/barry-soetoro/

When adopted in another country the person gives up their citizenship to belong to that family and country.

It doesn't matter if Obama was born in Kenyan or Hawaii, he gave up his citizenship and the requirements for becoming a U.S. President when he was adopted in Indonesia.

~John

Your sources are Pajamas Media and The Washington Times - hardly unbiased by any stretch of the imagination. The Washington Times is owned by the Rev.S.Y.Moon (remember "moonies"?) and it's editorial policy makes Fox News look like MSNBC in comparison. They are far, far right wing agenda driven and are consistently proven wrong in their reporting. On the plus side, they are drowning in a sea of red ink and will most likely fold by the end of the year. Pajamas Media is even more conservative than the Washington Times, so much so that one of their co-founders, Charles Johnson of the conservative blog, Little Green Footballs, severed all ties with them back in 2007, stating that they were "...becoming more and more like World Net Daily...". (For those who don't follow these things, World Net Daily is where us lefties go when we want a good laugh - the National Enquirer of political blogs.) As for my sources, go to Snopes or FactCheck (two with no axes to grind) or Daily Kos, Crooks and Liars, AmericaBlog,Huffington Post, Media Matters or Mediaite for the left's take on it or try Andrew Sullivan at The Atlantic.com ot the fore mentioned Charles Johnson of Little Green Footballs - two writers with unquestionable conservative credentials.

Sorry, John, but you're making this too easy. Section 349 of the Immigration and Naturalization Act (8 U.S.C. 1481) states that US citizens are subject to loss of citizenship if they perform certain specified acts voluntarily and with intention to relinquish US citizenship. The statute goes on to list the seven acts, none of which include adoption by a foreign national - in those cases, the person in question is granted dual citizenship. But here's an interesting tidbit for all you "birthers" out there. On June 3, 2008, Obama was adopted into the Crow Nation on the Crow Indian reservation in Montana. Given that the Crow's are Native Americans, I believe that gives Obama Super Citizenship which actually allows him to run for a third term - unopposed.

I guess we'll have to disagree on this one. I'll agree that PJTV and the Washington Times are not known for being 'left' and are considered to amplify the 'conservative' side of stories; however, when one does a simple Google search, and tracks back the messages posted by Jason Levin, a reasonable person will find that he is as he has posted.

BTW - I did a search at FactCheck and found no results for Jason Levin as well as at Snopes and found no results. I'm really interested and wonder if you can post a link to the stuff you found at Snopes and Factcheck - my Google-fu is failing I guess.

There;s a great video on YouTube - TEA PARTY RACISM - What the media won't show you about Tea Party racism. You'll have to go there yourselves and do the whole search thing - I still can't figure out this adding links from one site to another. Anyway, check it out - pictures are worth a thousand words.

There;s a great video on YouTube - TEA PARTY RACISM - What the media won't show you about Tea Party racism. You'll have to go there yourselves and do the whole search thing - I still can't figure out this adding links from one site to another. Anyway, check it out - pictures are worth a thousand words.

The Tea Party is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Republican Party and Fox News - it wouldn't exist without the funding from the former and overt promotion from the latter. From this day forward, it will be officially known as the Republican Tea Party. You will get your marching orders directly from Michael Steele and in November, you will tow the Republican Tea Party line and vote as instructed. I stated once before that the true colors of the Republican Tea Party will be shown when Immigration Reform is tackled by Congress and it can't come soon enough for me. After watching the pathetic showing of the Republican Tea Party, Oath Keepers and NRA Monday in DC and Virginia, I wondered how those few people in attendance who were so protective of their right to bear arms would respond to groups of heavily armed African American or Hispanic's gathering at public events. Would law enforcement officials who seem to have a hands off policy when it comes to Republican Tea Party events be as accepting of a gathering of a few thousand members of La Raza who showed up brandishing semi-automatic assault rifles and loaded hand guns? I think not and I can only imagine what conspiracy theories the official spokesman of the Republican Tea Party, Glen Beck would have to say about such an event. John and crinzema - if you were to be completely honest with us and yourselves, you would admit that there is an undercurrent of racism in your movement. Main motivator; probably not but it is there nevertheless and has been well documented. I'll end this with a shout out to joeDowntown - your last post made me laugh out loud and I'd pay to see a video of that newscast.

The Tea Party is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Republican Party and Fox News - it wouldn't exist without the funding from the former and overt promotion from the latter. From this day forward, it will be officially known as the Republican Tea Party. You will get your marching orders directly from Michael Steele and in November, you will tow the Republican Tea Party line and vote as instructed. I stated once before that the true colors of the Republican Tea Party will be shown when Immigration Reform is tackled by Congress and it can't come soon enough for me. After watching the pathetic showing of the Republican Tea Party, Oath Keepers and NRA Monday in DC and Virginia, I wondered how those few people in attendance who were so protective of their right to bear arms would respond to groups of heavily armed African American or Hispanic's gathering at public events. Would law enforcement officials who seem to have a hands off policy when it comes to Republican Tea Party events be as accepting of a gathering of a few thousand members of La Raza who showed up brandishing semi-automatic assault rifles and loaded hand guns? I think not and I can only imagine what conspiracy theories the official spokesman of the Republican Tea Party, Glen Beck would have to say about such an event. John and crinzema - if you were to be completely honest with us and yourselves, you would admit that there is an undercurrent of racism in your movement. Main motivator; probably not but it is there nevertheless and has been well documented. I'll end this with a shout out to joeDowntown - your last post made me laugh out loud and I'd pay to see a video of that newscast.

Please tell that to Ted Nugents face. Please understand that the Tea Party is about one thing and one thing only. That is to Restore Our American Republic. That means a limited government that operates under the constraints of OUR Constitution. We are not about taxes or gun rights, we are about personal liberties. OUR Constitution provides us with personal liberties.

BTW - Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin make me sick. I see right through their magic. They are masters of redirection.

Blessings in Christ and Liberty Always,

~John

The Tea Party is NOT about political parties. The Tea Party is NOT about race or religion. THE TEA PARTY IS NOT ABOUT OBAMA. The Tea Party is about OUR CONSTITUTION!

Tell your whole quote to Ted Nugent.

It is simple, just like the Tea Party.

What is wrong with working to get a limited government that operates under the restraints of OUR Constitution?

It's about government policy and procedures!

~John

The Tea Party is NOT about political parties. The Tea Party is NOT about race or religion. THE TEA PARTY IS NOT ABOUT OBAMA. The Tea Party is about OUR CONSTITUTION!

Tell your whole quote to Ted Nugent.

It is simple, just like the Tea Party.

What is wrong with working to get a limited government that operates under the restraints of OUR Constitution?

It's about government policy and procedures!

~John

First of all, there is no Republican Tea Party. My point about Ted Nugent is that he KNOWS what the Tea Party is about. I have a great deal of respect for the man. The Tea Party deals with various issues but is all about restoring our American Republic.

People try to discredit the Tea Party by calling us names, accuse us of being racist and accusing us of being terrorists because we speak out against the governments policies when all we are doing is working to Restore Our American Republic. People use personal attacks rather than discussing the issues to try to discredit organizations. Using personal attacks while avoiding the issues is a sure sign of merritless opposition.

Please stop twisting my description of the Tea Party. The Tea Party is a grass roots political organization that is working to get the U.S.A. back from the F.D.S.A. (Fascist Dictatorship State of America).

Rallies are used to express our voice in numbers to show support or opposition to what the government is legislating or trying to legislate.

To know Tea Party Patriots is to know people that have a desire to return this country to the limited republic that it was founded on. Tea Party Patriots are Toilet Paper People that are working to wipe up the crap that the government is dumping on us. For that we are called extremists, racists, terrorists and even treasonous. The fact is that we are just concerned citizens that are exercising our constitutional rights.

The Tea Party is being attacked because we finally have a political organization that is being effective against the rogue government.

Not all Tea Party Patriots follow Sarah Palin or are fans of Glenn Beck. I follow Ron Paul and am a fan of Alex Jones. I am also a fan of Jesse Ventura but do not agree with all of his positions. They are great people because they expose lies and reveal the truth.

~John

Get US out of the U.N.

End the Fed

Restore Our American Republic - ROAR

First of all, there is no Republican Tea Party. My point about Ted Nugent is that he KNOWS what the Tea Party is about. I have a great deal of respect for the man. The Tea Party deals with various issues but is all about restoring our American Republic.

People try to discredit the Tea Party by calling us names, accuse us of being racist and accusing us of being terrorists because we speak out against the governments policies when all we are doing is working to Restore Our American Republic. People use personal attacks rather than discussing the issues to try to discredit organizations. Using personal attacks while avoiding the issues is a sure sign of merritless opposition.

Please stop twisting my description of the Tea Party. The Tea Party is a grass roots political organization that is working to get the U.S.A. back from the F.D.S.A. (Fascist Dictatorship State of America).

Rallies are used to express our voice in numbers to show support or opposition to what the government is legislating or trying to legislate.

To know Tea Party Patriots is to know people that have a desire to return this country to the limited republic that it was founded on. Tea Party Patriots are Toilet Paper People that are working to wipe up the crap that the government is dumping on us. For that we are called extremists, racists, terrorists and even treasonous. The fact is that we are just concerned citizens that are exercising our constitutional rights.

The Tea Party is being attacked because we finally have a political organization that is being effective against the rogue government.

Not all Tea Party Patriots follow Sarah Palin or are fans of Glenn Beck. I follow Ron Paul and am a fan of Alex Jones. I am also a fan of Jesse Ventura but do not agree with all of his positions. They are great people because they expose lies and reveal the truth.

~John

Get US out of the U.N.

End the Fed

~John

Get US out of the U.N.

End the Fed

I am fairly sick of politics beings whoever can shout the loudest. I would really like to hear some reasonable debates from either side as opposed the loud mouths getting the media attention. Personally I hope the republicans choose Sarah Palin to run for president in the next election, or that the tea party people put her up as a third party candidate. After the results of the election then the movement will die.

Why are you casting us into your mold of what you think this movement is? Your tagging this movement with unattractive stickers because you want to tarnish the image of this movement. Why in the hell aren't you talking substantively about the issues of this movement? This is why people hate politics. Key question Jwazzz, do you believe government is to big, and why.

Archived