Trolley Barns to get new life

AMc

Trolley Barns to get new life.

Will this be the catalyst that this area needs? As the economy starts to swing back I feel like this will area heat up and either lead or be a big competitor to the other developing urban neighborhoods. I'm quite fond of this area, probably a slight bias because I was born in the old Hospital. Either way this area has brighter days in its future.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

I think this is a great idea. The whole Rolling Mill Hill development was a fiasco and a great disappointment. I expected a thriving city up on that hill by now. With the whole Sounds Struever Brothers plan busting, it really hurt the city and contributed to hundreds of millions of dollars of lost revenue. Maybe when this really gets going, it will bring some development to the old thermal site but as I have learned in my 47 years, Nashville moves at a snails pace compared to other cities.

SEC

• 5 months later...

where and what are these trolley barns? i live really close to this area off lindsley and can't, for the life of me, pick these things out?

eric b

On the Southeast side of Hermitage Ave. just pst the KVB bridge, and across the street from Crema. There is a big parking lot in front and the barns sit closer to the river.

• 8 months later...

Archived