Hot Tomato's is Back

grock

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wasn't this kinda expected? i thought we talked about it in another restaurant thread and the whole thing with dulce closing. someone said that a bunch of people quit HT and went over to the new restaurant. perhaps without the proper staff and this feuding the restaurant just couldn't survive?

although i agree it seems as there are other reasons, because it was always busy and i'm sure staff can be replaced.

• 1 month later...

On the positive development front, Hot Tomato's is coming back!

CTNow.com

Get ready to hobnob on the patio with a view of Bushnell Park and the Capitol dome, or end your day with a happy hour at the bar with the regulars. Hot Tomato's at Union Place is coming back, and it's Chris Calvanese (of Aqua Turf family fame) who is bringing it.

On the positive development front, Hot Tomato's is coming back!

CTNow.com

Get ready to hobnob on the patio with a view of Bushnell Park and the Capitol dome, or end your day with a happy hour at the bar with the regulars. Hot Tomato's at Union Place is coming back, and it's Chris Calvanese (of Aqua Turf family fame) who is bringing it.

Archived