Benning Technology Park

mitchella81

It has been announced that the new benning technology park will be built at the intersection of US hwy 27 & Interstate 185 in Columbus. The goal of the project is to lure in top notch IT and technological comapnies CSU is a major player in the project and Flounry Construction has said they will be building state of the art offices at the site. If anyone has anymore details about this project please post it here

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It has been announced that the new benning technology park will be built at the intersection of US hwy 27 & Interstate 185 in Columbus. The goal of the project is to lure in top notch IT and technological comapnies CSU is a major player in the project and Flounry Construction has said they will be building state of the art offices at the site. If anyone has anymore details about this project please post it here

This is going to be great for the area!

• 1 month later...

Looks like this project is coming together. The signs are now up overlooking Interstate 185. A couple of signs are placed with now leasing information on them and notice to rezone signs from Victory Drive at 185 all the way to near the Cusseta road overpass. The site also now has their website up at benningtechpark.com. This is gonna be great if it's multi story offices overlooking the highway.

• 1 year later...

Noticed on my way down to the National Infantry Museum that the land along I-185 is starting to be cleared for the business park. Any news on potential construction starting anytime soon?

I have not heard anything, however I also noticed that the construction along I-185 is nearly complete. So i'm guessing probaly some timeline that would start the construction of benning tech park at the time near the completion of the the highway construction project. I have heard rumors that there are a couple of companies already committed to locate in the tech park also.

I have not heard anything, however I also noticed that the construction along I-185 is nearly complete. So i'm guessing probaly some timeline that would start the construction of benning tech park at the time near the completion of the the highway construction project. I have heard rumors that there are a couple of companies already committed to locate in the tech park also.

If they have a few companies committed it makes since that they are beginning to clear the land. Hopefully something will be announced in the coming months.

Archived