Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beerbeer

The trial of Eddie Perez

4 posts in this topic

Starts this week. http://www.courant.com/community/hartford/hc-perez-trial-0405.artapr04,0,1858259.story

At least a few separate charges, bribery, tampering with evidence and extortion are on the docket. Eddie says it was all good clean fun.

This should be an interesting trial and well covered in the newspapers. It will also be a very public black eye for the city. But if it cleans up City Hall, ultimately it will be a win for Hartford.

Unfortunately, they'll have to drag this guy kicking and screaming from City Hall, where is doing much more harm than good.

well, at least the paper will have something to write about and wont keep stealing articles from the HBJ and the AP

I think it will be interesting reading the story as it evolves. I mean we kind of have a picture now, but ince its all patched together I bet it will be a very interesting read. kind of holywood movieesque.

I figure he will be able to end his term, and endorse some crony to continue the legacy, or whatever.

City Hall is full of incompetent friends of Eddie Perez and former criminals. It is a bad joke. Hartford needs the flushing it is about to get...