Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hogfan4life

Yogurt chain coming to Little Rock?

8 posts in this topic

A few months ago my wife and I went on a trip to Los Angeles, and we discovered a tastey yogurt chain known as "Pinkberry". It was a modern "healthy" yogurt shop where customers could chose a yogurt flavor and select from around 15 different toppings ranging from different fruits to a few sweets (chocolate, gummi bears, etc). Anyway, it was delicious and I think that we need one here in Little Rock!

Dallas has a chain called "Orange Cup" that is pretty much the same idea, and even Fayetteville has a store called Orange Mango that is the same concept (except you make your own there). I was there on Saturday and the place was packed!

I do not know if this is something that is more of a West Coast trend, but it is something we don't have here and might fill a niche in the Little Rock area.

Pinkberry site: www.pinkberry.com

Orange Cup site: www.myorangecup.com

A few months ago my wife and I went on a trip to Los Angeles, and we discovered a tastey yogurt chain known as "Pinkberry". It was a modern "healthy" yogurt shop where customers could chose a yogurt flavor and select from around 15 different toppings ranging from different fruits to a few sweets (chocolate, gummi bears, etc). Anyway, it was delicious and I think that we need one here in Little Rock!

Dallas has a chain called "Orange Cup" that is pretty much the same idea, and even Fayetteville has a store called Orange Mango that is the same concept (except you make your own there). I was there on Saturday and the place was packed!

I do not know if this is something that is more of a West Coast trend, but it is something we don't have here and might fill a niche in the Little Rock area.

Pinkberry site: www.pinkberry.com

Orange Cup site: www.myorangecup.com

Red Mango is similar and is opening in the Heights. These stores are a hot trend right now and so i would expect that you will see several different concepts open up in Little Rock over the next year.

Thanks for the info! I found them online, looks like Red Mango is putting a store on Kavanaugh over in The Heights. It's always cool to get something new to the area.

Red Mango site: www.redmangousa.com

The Orange Mango in fayetteville is amazing. It always busy. I think one of these in the Heights and maybe one in Chenal at the Promenade would do amazing!!!

Wondering if it's going to last since there's already a Haagen Dazs location next to Hestand's. I hear from some of the business owners that the Haagen Dazs is relocating onto Kavanaugh next to Sushi Cafe.

Wondering if it's going to last since there's already a Haagen Dazs location next to Hestand's. I hear from some of the business owners that the Haagen Dazs is relocating onto Kavanaugh next to Sushi Cafe.

Red Mango is similar and is opening in the Heights. These stores are a hot trend right now and so i would expect that you will see several different concepts open up in Little Rock over the next year.