Yogurt chain coming to Little Rock?

A few months ago my wife and I went on a trip to Los Angeles, and we discovered a tastey yogurt chain known as "Pinkberry". It was a modern "healthy" yogurt shop where customers could chose a yogurt flavor and select from around 15 different toppings ranging from different fruits to a few sweets (chocolate, gummi bears, etc). Anyway, it was delicious and I think that we need one here in Little Rock!

Dallas has a chain called "Orange Cup" that is pretty much the same idea, and even Fayetteville has a store called Orange Mango that is the same concept (except you make your own there). I was there on Saturday and the place was packed!

I do not know if this is something that is more of a West Coast trend, but it is something we don't have here and might fill a niche in the Little Rock area.

Pinkberry site: www.pinkberry.com

Orange Cup site: www.myorangecup.com

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few months ago my wife and I went on a trip to Los Angeles, and we discovered a tastey yogurt chain known as "Pinkberry". It was a modern "healthy" yogurt shop where customers could chose a yogurt flavor and select from around 15 different toppings ranging from different fruits to a few sweets (chocolate, gummi bears, etc). Anyway, it was delicious and I think that we need one here in Little Rock!

Dallas has a chain called "Orange Cup" that is pretty much the same idea, and even Fayetteville has a store called Orange Mango that is the same concept (except you make your own there). I was there on Saturday and the place was packed!

I do not know if this is something that is more of a West Coast trend, but it is something we don't have here and might fill a niche in the Little Rock area.

Pinkberry site: www.pinkberry.com

Orange Cup site: www.myorangecup.com

Archived