Bad News

John E

This may not have anything to do with developments in the Greater Grand Rapids Area but it could effect the cost of developing.

I heard from somebody that has been following the Builder Burge group for many years and has an insider informant, that they are going to raise the price of gasoline to $7 a gallon within the next 2 years. This is extremely reliable information from the person that said oil would drop to $50 a barrel when it was over $150.

Make plans for $7 a gallon gasoline withing 2 years.

Just passing on the news so you can be prepared.

~John

Get US out of the U.N.

End the Fed

Restore Our American Republic - ROAR

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I better buy some 24 month light sweet crude oil futures then. I'm going to be filthy rich.

Anyone else who buys this 'news' should follow my lead and put their money where their mouth is.

- http://www.cmegroup....weet-crude.html

What month should I buy? Or do you think a spread would be better (cover the whole 2012 year)?

It's 'Bilderberg' by the way.

Okay I double checked it and James P. Tucker Jr. said "Gas prices are going up, possibly over the next two years, to seven dollars a gallon, like they pay in Europe. And they say so many times, Europeans pay seven dollars a gallon."

Just reporting what an extremely reliable source learned from his Bilderberg insider informant.

With them showing us they are able to dictate the price of oil, I see them as being able to dictate the increase in gasoline. It would also be safe to say that the price of oil will get up to $200 a barrel. Jim Tucker said they would drop it to around $50 a barrel when it was over $150 so he has proven to be reliable on the matter.

~John

Anybody can listen to it by downloading the 4 hour radio show and going to 25 minutes into the third hour of the Alex Jones show from Monday April 12th. Time: 3:25

http://rss.infowars....12_Mon_Alex.mp3 54.6 Mb

Jim Tucker talks a bit more on what the Bilderberg agenda for 2010 is.

"The Bilderberg group will conduct its annual meeting June 3-6 in Sitges, Spain (a small, exclusive resort town about 20 miles from Barcelona) behind a wall of armed guards who will seal off the resort in a futile attempt to keep the event secret."

Source: http://www.americanf..._found_217.html

I'm sorry if the true alternative media news information is upsetting or difficult to believe but I feel that as a concerned American Citizen I have the obligation to get the truth out.

Best in Christ and Liberty Always,

~John

Get US out of the U.N.

End the Fed

I will keep riding my bike and ignoring the price of gas. Maybe we'll finally get some bike lanes when all the people who can't afford to buy gas decide to ride bicycles and need a place to ride.

It's probably all part of Ray LaHood's evil plan to coerce people out of their cars.

I'll believe it when I see it, though.

I will keep riding my bike and ignoring the price of gas. Maybe we'll finally get some bike lanes when all the people who can't afford to buy gas decide to ride bicycles and need a place to ride.

It's probably all part of Ray LaHood's evil plan to coerce people out of their cars.

I'll believe it when I see it, though.

I think John either confuses his 'they's' or confuses his readers by lumping all 'they's' into the same group. Likewise, he lumps all his 'hero's' into another group, creating a very strange brew stirred together into some sort of 'us' vs. 'them' philosophy.

My mother? What is that about dude?

How is it wrong to seek the truth. How is it wrong to choose to not be brain washed by corporate media but rather choose to seek alternative media for the TRUTH.

Do you know the difference between a conspiracy and a conspiracy theory?

Have you read the Presidential Executive Orders of 2009? 2007? 2008? Are Presidential Executive Orders Constitutional - Do U.S. Presidents have the authority to legislate according to OUR Constitution?

Though it cost all you have gain understanding.

Seek the truth, for the truth will set you free.

~John

When it comes to conspiracy theories, Alex Jones is in a class all by himself - you should see what he has to say about 9/11. This post had me worried for a minute until I saw the source - Jones' track record speaks for itself; the guy is never right. He's like Glen Beck on steroids.

Alex Jones isn't saying that gasoline is going to go up to $7 a gallon in the next couple years, an insider has told a guest on Alex's show this information. Alex provides documents and other evidence and is NOT "never right". His track record? Oh well it's not about Alex Jones, any way.

Why am I being criticized for investigating to find the truth?

The fact is that a Bilderberg insider has informed us that they plan on raising the price of gasoline to $7 a gallon in the next couple years. You can take (and prepare yourself with) this information or leave it.

There isn't much we can do about this, but I'm just saying that when we see gasoline go above $5 a gallon we can expect it to continue to rise to $7.

~John

I think John either confuses his 'they's' or confuses his readers by lumping all 'they's' into the same group. Likewise, he lumps all his 'hero's' into another group, creating a very strange brew stirred together into some sort of 'us' vs. 'them' philosophy.

No brew mixing on my end. Straight up, it is American and World Wide Liberty Patriots against the Criminal World Banking Leaders (Globalists). Information and Political warfare. It is about control and not letting them control. Or fighting against their control.

~John

Archived