Eola Place

Sciber

I just noticed some signs today at the corner of Mariposa and Eola. They show a new proposed complex to be built on both the north and south side of Mariposa.

It also looks like some fencing has gone up next to the Jackson. Does this project have legs? Has anyone heard about any actual construction or sales time frames.

With the current condo and retail markets this project seems unlikely, but maybe it is a sign that some investors see a bottoming out in the near future.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

I'm not downtown that often, so I don't know if this is the same sign that's been there for years. It looked pretty new, though, so I thought I'd post it. It's one of two or three signs that are around Mariposa/Osceola.

Any news about whether this project is still happening? Just saw it's been talked about since 2005, but six years is pretty long to have those signs out...

post-25309-0-76046500-1320854083_thumb.j

Archived