Argenta Market

Has anyone been down to Argenta to check out the new Argenta Market? It sounds pretty neat, and should be a great addition to North Little Rock! Apparently it offers many foods grown by local Arkansas farmers, which is a great way to keep money in the state. There is also a serving bar with 14 stools, and 5 booths for people who want to enjoy breakfast or luunch and just enjoy the atmosphere. Here is an article about it from The Times website:

http://www.sherwoodvoice.com/articles/2010/04/26/the_times/local_news/nws01.txt

It sounds pretty neat, might want to check it out!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was there last week. It is a really nice addition to Argenta. With local produce just now starting to come in season those in Argenta and downtown LR will have a good place to shop if they miss the farmers markets. Being a local establishment they might want to improve their customer interactions. None of the employees welcomed me nor ask if I needed any help. I was looking for some cheese and they didn't have what I was looking for. Maybe next time.

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Butcher and Public is going to open along with Good Food by Ferneau.  It will be a full-service butcher shop, charcuterie and sandwich shop.

Finally!  A full-service butcher shop, charcuterie and sandwich shop!   The LR Metro sorely needs a place like this! 

Archived