Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hogfan4life

Argenta Market

5 posts in this topic

Has anyone been down to Argenta to check out the new Argenta Market? It sounds pretty neat, and should be a great addition to North Little Rock! Apparently it offers many foods grown by local Arkansas farmers, which is a great way to keep money in the state. There is also a serving bar with 14 stools, and 5 booths for people who want to enjoy breakfast or luunch and just enjoy the atmosphere. Here is an article about it from The Times website:

http://www.sherwoodvoice.com/articles/2010/04/26/the_times/local_news/nws01.txt

It sounds pretty neat, might want to check it out!

I was there last week. It is a really nice addition to Argenta. With local produce just now starting to come in season those in Argenta and downtown LR will have a good place to shop if they miss the farmers markets. Being a local establishment they might want to improve their customer interactions. None of the employees welcomed me nor ask if I needed any help. I was looking for some cheese and they didn't have what I was looking for. Maybe next time.

The Argenta Market closed and is being replaced by Good Food by Ferneau this summer.

Butcher and Public is going to open along with Good Food by Ferneau.  It will be a full-service butcher shop, charcuterie and sandwich shop.

Butcher and Public is going to open along with Good Food by Ferneau.  It will be a full-service butcher shop, charcuterie and sandwich shop.

Finally!  A full-service butcher shop, charcuterie and sandwich shop!   The LR Metro sorely needs a place like this!