Any small business owners out there?

Hi everyone,

I just thought that I would post up to see if anyone who visits the forum is a small business owner. I received my accounting degree in 2001 and have been doing it ever since. After years of working for "the man", I recently became a small business owner and opened my own accounting business. I have a new found respect for owners of small businesses, and I like to shop locally now more than ever.

So if you are a small business owner, or used to be one, post up and let us know what you do!

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone,

I just thought that I would post up to see if anyone who visits the forum is a small business owner. I received my accounting degree in 2001 and have been doing it ever since. After years of working for "the man", I recently became a small business owner and opened my own accounting business. I have a new found respect for owners of small businesses, and I like to shop locally now more than ever.

So if you are a small business owner, or used to be one, post up and let us know what you do!

Archived