New Feature for the Spartanburg Forum!

Spartan

I'm pleased to announce that the UrbanPlanet {sodEmoji.{sodEmoji.|}} Spartanburg Forum now has what the staff of UP have come to call a "City Page."

If you type in you will be directed to the new site. It has some helpful resources, images from the city via Flickr, the most recently updated Projects from the project database, and the most recent posts in the Spartanburg section of UP.

One thing that you will notice is the lack of images in the Flickr feed. If you have a flicker account, please join the UrbanPlanet group and tag your Spartanburg photos with "urbanplanet" and "spartanburg," and they will show up in the feed. I am going to sign up and start adding photos this week.

This addition also means that if you mouse over the "Cities" link on the top navigation bar on UP, you will see Spartanburg along with the other cities that have this feature. In South Carolina, Charleston, Columbia, and Greenville also have them.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pleased to announce that the UrbanPlanet {sodEmoji.{sodEmoji.|}} Spartanburg Forum now has what the staff of UP have come to call a "City Page."

If you type in you will be directed to the new site. It has some helpful resources, images from the city via Flickr, the most recently updated Projects from the project database, and the most recent posts in the Spartanburg section of UP.

One thing that you will notice is the lack of images in the Flickr feed. If you have a flicker account, please join the UrbanPlanet group and tag your Spartanburg photos with "urbanplanet" and "spartanburg," and they will show up in the feed. I am going to sign up and start adding photos this week.

This addition also means that if you mouse over the "Cities" link on the top navigation bar on UP, you will see Spartanburg along with the other cities that have this feature. In South Carolina, Charleston, Columbia, and Greenville also have them.

Archived