Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MadVlad

Census

7 posts in this topic

.... however, it lookjs like New Haven lost even more. They should definitely be behind us again, however, I'm thinking that the juggernaught known as Stamford will have overtaken both Hartford and New Haven to become the new heir to Bridgeport's throne.

.... however, it lookjs like New Haven lost even more. They should definitely be behind us again, however, I'm thinking that the juggernaught known as Stamford will have overtaken both Hartford and New Haven to become the new heir to Bridgeport's throne.

According to THIS article, Hartford went from 124,117 to 124,060, while New Haven lost the biggest percentage, .52 percent...

I just figured it out, Hartford lost, but the percentage was only a miniscule 0.0005%

I just figured it out, Hartford lost, but the percentage was only a miniscule 0.0005%

I don't even know where they got their numbers from, I've been trying to figure out the census website, and I have yet to see anything concrete for 2010...

I don't even know where they got their numbers from, I've been trying to figure out the census website, and I have yet to see anything concrete for 2010...